Trip2 Driver and Vehicle Requirements
To become a Trip2 driver you must comply with the following requirements:
- Must be a 4-door vehicle from 2009 or newer
- Must pass a vehicle inspection by an ASE Certified Mechanic
- Be at least 21 years old
- Must be drug-free
- Have a clean driving record
- Must have valid personal auto insurance
- NSC Certified Defensive Driver
- NSC First Aid and CPR certified
- NSC Blood Borne Pathogen and Air Borne Pathogen certified
- Must have a valid annual physical examination form
- Own an iOS or Android smartphone
If you checked all these off you can go ahead and apply to become a driver. If you have been rejected and are still not sure why, you can give us a call at (954) 713-7919. We're available Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm.
Good luck and drive safe!